Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am about to start trying to conceive and need advice

Hi, I am about to start trying to conceive and need advice regarding vitamins. I am currently embarking on Juice plus and want to know whether this is safe to take alonig side pregnacare multi vitamins.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,Yes it contains minerals and vitamins so it is considered safe in pregnancy and you can take with multivitamins but always tell your gynecologist whatever medicines or minerals you take while pregnant.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you healthy pregnancy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. I had a chemical pregnancy last time so want to ensure everything i need to take is being taken. Do you have any advice on anythign to help uterus lining?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for reply,Raspberry juice is good uterine tonic so it can be helpful. Eat good healthy diet, Avoid smoking and alcohol.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Best wishes.