Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

There, I am concerned that my penis hole is getting bigger,

Hi there,
I am concerned that my penis hole is getting bigger, I had circumcision done when I was about 10 years old, and I know for a fact that the upper layer of foreskin has slit open wider. There is no discomfort urinating or sexual activities, but I am worried about it and whilst its ok for now, what about next year, 5 years from now and so on if it gets even bigger than what it is now.
I did get it checked at my local clinic and they said its nothing to worry about although my penis slit is on the larger side, they said it's common, but can you please give me a 2nd opinion? And also can you please tell me if an operation exists or a procedure that can make my penis hole smaller? Is there a way of sealing this up a little?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There can be variations in size of penis hole between people and similarly there can be variation in size of a same person with age. There is no medical illness behind this and it is not going to cause any problem afterwards. So just relax and just ignore this. It is just raising your anxiety for nothing because it's actually nothing. As far as procedure is concerned, yes your urologist can make it smaller by a surgical procedure but there is no need of it and I will strongly oppose you to go for it because that will put you into so many problems. I reassure you and give you my words that there is no medical disease behind your problem and it's not going to give you any problem in future, so just relax and please don't stress yourself. I wish you good luck for a good health. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Hassan,Thank you for your response, and for putting my mind at rest. Currently my penis slit is measuring approx 1.2 cm it its 3/4 erect state. Are you still saying I should not be worried?Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome. Up to 0.9 cm is normal. Yours one is just o.3 mm wide and if there are not symptoms, I am really not worried because I know people can have variations and nothing needs to be done nor you are going to get any problem in future. All the best :) My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Hasan, is 0.9 normal for full erect penis? Or do you mean when the penis is in normal state? Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
In erect state. However I will again repeat that increase in the size is not considered to be any illness until there are symptoms associated which you don't have. So just relax. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards