Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

After being cleared of a possible myopathy my doctor has suggested

after being cleared of a possible myopathy my doctor has suggested that I should try coming off the 200mg daily dose of Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate that I have been taking for connective tissue disorder since 2004, the disorder is not currently active. It has been suggested that I should not take them for about 3 months. How long might it take for me to notice any difference, will it be a gradual process?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, Thanks for contacting Justanswer. The recovery will be gradual and it may take at least a month for you to notice any improvements. Take care.
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience: Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.