DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have dry skin on my penis. Would e45 fix this.

Customer Question

Hi... I have dry skin on my penis. Would e45 fix this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query.Yes, if it is dry skin, a complex like E45 can help since it has soft white paraffin, light liquid paraffin and lanolin in it.The cream will be better than the lotion.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Best wishes.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloDo not treat this yourself.It might be infection, or eczema, etc.I would be glad to look at a picture attached her to help you decide what to do.I am a double board ceritified clinical doctor.Let me know if you have a picture: attach here or upload to photobucket.com and give me the link.Always find Dr. Thomas for complete, accurate and fast answers.