Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have been feeling shaky and sort of light-headed,

I have been feeling shaky and sort of light-headed, for about two weeks now. I also have had trouble sleeping recently. I think my acid reflux might have something to do with that. I am very worried.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Quite possible with acid reflux. However your symptoms can also be due to the stroke in the brain affecting cerebellar region responsible for balance. High blood pressure, high blood sugar are other possibilities. Hence further evaluation is required. Inner ear problem like acute labyrinthitis can also cause these symptoms --not a serious condition. Usually caused by the viral infection of inner ear. Meclizine tablets will help with the symptoms in that case. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/