Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

About a week ago i noticed a small lump on my shon bone

Customer Question

Hi about a week ago i noticed a small lump on my shon bone half way down on my right leg, its hard slightly smaller than a pea and can be moved quite alot under the skin its not noticeable you have to feel to find it??
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There can be just two possibilities. This can either be a Lipoma ( fatty collection) or a sabecous cyst. Both are benign conditions. You can show it to your doctor whenever possible but I reassure you that there is nothing serious associated with this and you don't need to stress yourself. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards