Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Have a small lump in my right backside

Have a small lump in my right backside
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,do you have any pain, itching, bleeding associated?Is it mobile?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No neither of the above.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Then it is most likely lipoma that is collection of fat cells under the skin, it is a benign condition and if it cause no sign and symptoms it can be left as such but if if it itch, pain, bleed or increase in size it should be biopsied and evaluated further. I would suggest you should get it examined by your physician whenever you visit next time.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.