How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 7360
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

Have a small lump in my right backside

Resolved Question:

Have a small lump in my right backside
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,do you have any pain, itching, bleeding associated?Is it mobile?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No neither of the above.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Then it is most likely lipoma that is collection of fat cells under the skin, it is a benign condition and if it cause no sign and symptoms it can be left as such but if if it itch, pain, bleed or increase in size it should be biopsied and evaluated further. I would suggest you should get it examined by your physician whenever you visit next time.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Dr Uzair and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you