How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45914
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I seem to get blood spots on my neck, or funny spots, but they're

Resolved Question:

i seem to get blood spots on my neck, or funny spots, but they're not always in the same place, can't seem to get rid of them, very depressing. what shall i do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
I am not sure what you mean by blood spots.
are these bruises or telangectasias or petechaie on your skin?
can you upload a clear jpg image of these spots?
here are instructions to upload a clear jpg photo from a computer.
type a word in the textbox and highlight it
then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg
this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, they're not bruises, they seem to bleed when I shave, but they don't always appear in the same place. Very frustrating as I cannot seem to do anything about it, despite the way of shaving or diet etc. See photo
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the photo
those areas are acne or rosacea inflammation of the skin.
often caused by bacteria in the skin pores.
acne creams and treatments can help
antibiotic pills or creams can help kill the bacteria in the skin pores and help acne clear up
you can over the counter acne face washes in the area as well
see your GP doctor who can prescribe prescription acne antibiotics and creams which can help as well
if that doesn't work, you can see a dermatologist.
but I bet acne antibiotic creams and pills will help
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using
Dr. David and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you