Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Couple of things. I have had time a brittle

Hi, Couple of things. I have had for some time a brittle rash up my lower legs back and front of calves and top of feet. It is very itchy and sore and I want to scratch it so often it bleeds. It then blisters into scabby spots and carries on inching. It is horrible at night as I find myself scratching it so much.
Since I was young I have had, when squeezed a white discharge coming out of my nipples like the type when one squeezes a spot. it then build up again and so on. it don't come out unless prompted by squeezing. Recently however I have had a very sore left nipple and some mild swelling just below the nipple which is very tender to touch and painful otherwise.
Outside of this I am taking anti acids for regular chronic acid reflux, have joint pain and muscle tension like getting a stich in the muscle, sometimes when lifting and carrying.
Can anyone help me as my doctors just put it down to stress
thanks
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this question.Do you still need help on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please
It sounds like eczema.do you have pictures of the rash?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I have attached a picture, this rash is also on the front of this leg and my other leg to but not as bad, I also some on upper leg and top of feet but again not as bad as the back of the leg . I also experience swelling in my joints in particular my ankles. I have acid reflux, asthma, bowl trouble and depression if these have anything to do with the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have eczema to, it flairs up on my hands and other parts of my body but this rash seems to never go away despite crèmes.
This is severe dyshidrotic eczemayou may need oral steroids
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for letting me know. I would appreciate an answer to the other questions, the swelling the small lump under the nipple, is that possible? The relation to these and the other conditions I am experiencing?. regards
I don't think that is related at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i see, so what do you think the swelling is then?
I'm not sure I would have to see if and feel it
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)
If you have more questions, just reply
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States