Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

When I pee it feels like a burning sensation at the tip of

When I pee it feels like a burning sensation at the tip of my penis , and sometimes afterwards I still feel the need to go even if I don't actually need to.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,These are signs of urinary tract infection mostly caused by bacteria. You need to get urine c/s test so that bacteria causing it can be identified and antibiotics can be given accordingly. So it is better to visit your GP soon. Keep yourself well hydrated.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.