Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a lot ofrumbling and movement in my tummy which is there

I have a lot ofrumbling and movement in my tummy which is there most of the time but is worse when I go to bed As soon as I lay down my tummy starts making noises and I can actually see it I have had all the tests eg ct scan endoscopy but nothing was found It is so uncomfortable At night it lasts about 2 to 3hours and then calms down please help I just want it to stop
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome.Have you ever had thyroid function tests and colonoscopy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes all ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this noise and movement wind or is it my bowels
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for reply,Usually these are bowel movements because of excessive gas in your intestines.As all of your tests are normal so i would suggest you should do some lifestyle changes which can improve your symptoms. Cut down on carbs, processed food, carbonated drinks, lactulose and fruits producing excess gas like apple and pear. Take water at least 30 minutes before meals, walk for 10 to 20 minutes after every meal, avoid taking caffeinated drinks after meals, exercise regularly. Take peppermint tea.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
sorry i am not available on phone right now you can accept my additional services offer.