Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a severe throbbing headache now on and off

hi i have a severe throbbing headache now on and off for a few weeks and i threw up earlier too. My eyes are burning as well. What can i take to make this better? I took paracetamol but it doesnt help that much.
Hi and thanks for the query,These can be symptoms of common cold. you can take anti allergic to relieve symptoms. But if you are sexually active rule out pregnancy first.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not pregnant. neither do i have a cold, its just severe headaches and my eyes are burning i cant even revise propelry the light hurts my eyes. my head hurts so much that i even threw up earlier. can you recoommend anything to take??
It can be migraine, I would suggest you should take advil 400 mg tablet and can take thrice a day.Please do leave a positive rating.Best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay will do. do you need a prescription for this or can just buy over the counter?
You can buy over the counter.Please do not forget to leave positive rating.Best.