Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have not been able to eat anything since last Saturday and

Customer Question

I have not been able to eat anything since last Saturday and have actually vomited since weds this week I managed a little porridge yesterday bit my tummy feels uneasy and I have been just drinking iced water my lips are tingling and I just wana sleep all the time I'm taking 1800mgs of gabapentin for neuropathic pain plus paramol for break through pain been taking these for a fee months now and also my vision is slightly blurred can you help please
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,There can be several causes of your symptoms, You can have stomach bug which makes you feel nauseated and vomiting. I would suggest you should take dimenhydrinate tablet to help you feel better so that you can take food. Take soft diet and take lots of fluids. Tingling can be because of neuropathy but if you have developed tingling and blurring of vision within few days or hours along with episodes of vomiting you must visit urgent care to have thorough examination and baseline investigations to rule out transient ischemic attack or stroke.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars at your end.
Best.