Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have had conjunctivitis since Wednesday morning, went in

I have had conjunctivitis since Wednesday morning, went in to work as usual as thought was just a sore eye little bit bloods shot. Thursday morning woke up with deffinate signs of the bacteria infection. Was prescribed eye drops from gp and been administering them 2 hourly as prompted. Eye seems to be no better and I have had a headache on and off since Wednesday. It hurts my head if I am to put my head down to looking at the ground position. I have also got flu like symptoms. As from yesterday Friday. Headache sneezing very sore throat with glands up, very bad back ache and achy body to the point my legs was uncomfortable when sitting too long so having to move about I now feel an earache coming on? Just seeking advise
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this question.I'm Dr. Phil and I'm ready to helpI think you have a sinus infection.I think you need oral antibiotics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shall I wait till Drs open Monday as it's Sunday tomorrow so not open
Unless it gets worse.If it does, you might need to go in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you for your help
welcome :)please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have woken up with a lump by my ear lobe guessing it is a glad is there a way to get antibiotics over the counter can the pharmacist prescribe them?