Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My wife has severe pain in her eyes cannot open them freely,thins

Customer Question

my wife has severe pain in her eyes cannot open them freely,thins it is macular degenernation.has had this for 24 hours.
should i take to Larbert A&E or STirling? she is using Cocodmol for the extreme pain,
Colvin pirie 01787 478655
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Without any second thought, you should take her to A&E because this severe pain can have many causes other than macular degeneration like sinus infection causing eye complications etc. Please go to A&E without waiting. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards