Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My joints all cracking,neck,waist, elbows, wrists,ankles

Hello my joints all cracking,neck,waist, elbows, wrists,ankles and hands.I have tremors and weaknesses in my arms hands and shoulders. My fingers and thumbs twitch and move on there own. Also have fatigue after I walk round and do basic tasks.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
I am sorry you are having these symptoms.
you need to see your GP doctor and get blood tests for autoimmune disorders such as ANA, ESR, C reactive protein blood tests to see if you have an autoimmune condition
you should get blood tests to check for rheumatoid arthritis as well.
you should get blood testing to for myositis inflammation in your muscles.
are you overweight? decreasing your calories and eating healthier could help as well.
tremors can be an early sign of excessive anxiety disorder or electrolyte imbalance or early parkinsons disease in some patients.
twitching of the fingers and small nerves can often be due to benign fasciculations which can be caused by lack of sleep, anxiety symptoms, dehydration, over exhaustion, electrolyte imbalances.
do you have a GP doctor who can test you for some of these issues?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I have had liver function tests this was raised but classed as fatty liver. I don't drink.
have had bloods for kidney function as well was ok.
have just started getting night sweats
have had ringing in the ears off and on for two weeks. low pitched no popping sound and dry mouth
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
being overweight can increase your risks for fatty liver changes.
night sweats can be from viral infection or from low testosterone levels in men
dry mouth can be from cold winter weather or from breathing through your mouth at night time when you sleep
if you are congested or have sinus congestion or sleep apnea from bad snoring when you sleep, this can cause dry mouth
sleep apnea can also cause fatigue during the day from poor sleep and joint pains.
a sleep study can check for sleep apnea.
ringing in the ears is called tinnitus.
your GP doctor should look in your ears to check for fluid and infection.
you might need a course of antibiotics to fix an infection.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com