Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My wife is due to have operation on the 10th Feb She has

My wife is due to have operation on the 10th Feb
She has in the last few days experienced her legs are shaking not always visible but some times it is visible
What do you think
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome.what is she going to be operated for?Any other symptoms accept shaking of legs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is having a Stem to cover a aneurysm has her artery'sNo other symptons
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply,It can be because of anxiety, one of the other cause can be low blood pressure or just weakness. I would suggest you should monitor her blood pressure and tell her do not get worried. Taking multivitamins, lot of fluids and healthy diet can improve these symptoms. As far as no other symptoms nothing much to be worried about.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health