Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I was spiked last night and I'm not sure what with. I started

Customer Question

I was spiked last night and I'm not sure what with. I started throwing up and then I couldn't really move my limbs. I could head everything going on around me and my mind was working fine but I couldn't talk. My throat felt like it was sweing up and I had pains in my legs. I've woken up today with a red rash all over my legs do you know what I was spiked with? I remember everything too
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This is definitely an allergic reaction.Only way to detect any illicit substance will be a urine drug screen i in the local hospital.Based on your reaction, this is likely a type of date rape drug like ketamine, or GHB or a benzodiazepine.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/