TheGermDoctor
TheGermDoctor, Doctor
Experience:  17 years as a physician, Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
13956133

Past few weeks noticed dry red patches apearing in my genitle

Past few weeks noticed dry red patches apearing in my genitle are was wondering what might be the cause of it and what it may be also been having pains around my anus especially when i am on the toilet and somtimes causes bleeding curious as to weather that may also be linked in ?
Expert:  TheGermDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Have you had this before?Have you been diagnosed with an STD?Have you had a new sexual partner before this began?If you upload a pic it would be easier to have a better idea
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not had it before no and i was checked and it all came back clear .And no been with the same partner its just apeared .Trying to send a pic through now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should be sent through now ?
Got itWhat have you tried on it so far? Anything topical- like an antifungal cream?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not put anything on it didnt really know what it was so didnt know what was the best thing to go for
This may be a fungal rash- the first thing I would try is an antifungal cream- that you can get over the counter in any pharmacy. I suspect that is the most likely, based on the appearance.If that does not work, the next step may be to do a small skin biopsy to make an alternate diagnosis- there are several inflammatory conditions of the skin- forms of eczema- that can look similar- and that would be my second though.I hope that helpsPLease supply a rating if this answers your question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah it is more reasuring everything you see on google just basically tells you yeah youve got cancer your going to die and i just needed some sort of resurance to make sure it wasnt anything serious thank you ill try find time to get some cream
It does not look like cancer, and cancer does not develop that fastTry the cream first- if not resolving, I'd say see a dermatologist for a more careful in person examinationPlease supply a ratingThanks and good luck