Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

I am on holiday from Australia and require sifrol

Customer Question

Hi I am on holiday from Australia and require sifrol for restless leg syndrome and have a letter with me from my gp in Australia, is it possible to use that letter to get sifrol from a pharmacy
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
HelloI amCustomerand I would be assisting you with your concerns today.It is illegal for a pharmacy to fill an overseas prescription in U.K.Therefore you can't get sifrol from a pharmacy in U.K.However you can consult a GP online provided by an online pharmacy to get a script in UK.Please see the link belowhttps://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/onlinedoctor/?affiliate=01132018100 I understand that this may not be the answer you were expecting but I have to tell you the truth even if it is inconvenient.