Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have had bronchitus several years ago,and i think i have

i have had bronchitus several years ago,and i think i have it again,my chest is rattling and squeaking,and i can't stop coughing and feel generally very unwell,I'm afraid Benylin does nothing and broncho stop is better,although drinking a bottle of plant medecine a day!!can you help i have just moved to the area and don't have a doctor yet?!I have also run ning out of my medication which i only take at night Quetiapine 200mg,do u give precriptions on here for antibiotics and my nightly meds
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry as not long moved in i have no printer!!
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,We can not give prescriptions here. I would suggest you to take cough suppressant syrup over the counter if it is dry cough. Take lots of fluids and take tylenol two tablets and can be repeated after 8 hours. Do warm salt water gargles. If you have fever and productive cough then you might need to take antibiotics and should visit an urgent care near your home. Quetiapine should not be stopped suddenly so you need to go to the doctor for prescription as not taking this medication all of a sudden can make you feel down.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.