Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My name is ***** ***** am 31 years old,I'm scared I may have

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** am 31 years old,I'm scared I may have overian cancer,I recently was urinating more than usual for 3 days this has stopped completely now,I'm just left with a dull ache in my left overy area
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,ovarian cancer does not present like this and the symptoms can be because of many other reasons. As far as your urine test is normal and only dull ache no need to be worried. It can go away on its own in couple of days. You can use tylenol for pain relief and take lots of fluids. And if pain persists for more than a week you can get ultrasound.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dr, it's just I couldn't understand the fact I was urinating non stop for 3 days had a pressure type pain on my bladder suddenly went? And my urine sample was normal?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
This can happen sometimes because of certain irritation and inflammation of the bladder but as far as it settlesd down on its own nothing to worry about. Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.
Best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Dr, I had it in mind it's all connected because I saw that one symptom was constant urinating
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
My pleasure.Waiting for positive rating.Best.