Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Have been taking omoprazole years now,I always hav had

Customer Question

Have been taking omoprazole for 3 years now,I always hav had reflux as long as I can remember...last week. I had pain in tummy and was sick,maybe something I ate it was very gastericky. Since then I've hardly eaten anything,pain upper tummy central ,and still food coming into throat..I had a endoscopy last year and a virtual colonoscopy.i hav diverticlus and then said mild dudonm or something
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 1 year ago.
If you have persistent pain & unable to eat while taking regular medications, and this has now been going for 1 week, I would certainly be inclined to be worried about a worsening disease.This could be a reflux that has lead to severe gastritis, or an ulcer, or even a repeat attack of diverticulitis.I cannot say for sure what it is without a detailed physical examination and possibly further tests, so I would request you to get a medical examination done at the earliest for the same,Warm regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Doc checked my tummy was tender but she said ok,persistent gurling and trying to burp..had upper ultrasound six weeks ago all ok then this was for bowels as had pain.really worried I hav pancreatic cancer,would they hav seen this on the scan and when I had colonoscopy. I hav regular blood test for kidneys..thank you just worried
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry hav kidney disease
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thankyou. Doc checked my tummy it was tender but she said ok,persisting gurgling and trying to burp.had upper ultrasound on tummy a few months ago this was for bowels as had pain.really worried I have pacreatic cancer,would they hav seen this.i hav kidney disease and hav regulat blood tests