Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

How likely is it sti to be transmitted via contract

Hi, how likely is it for an sti to be transmitted via contract between the vaginal fluids and oral sex? I partook in intercourse with a condom and I'm not demonstrating any symptoms such as a burning sensation when passing urine, discharge or any other symptoms. Thanks.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Very unlikely.The risk of HIV transmission is almost nonexistent.Risk of gonorrhea or chlamydia about 1%Risk of hepatitis less than 1%Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** occurred on Monday and I don't see any symptoms but think I'm imagining them as I was concerned. No indication female partner is infected anyway. Thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Yes you are just anxious.Do not worry.You are safe.Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I can stop imagining ach in testes and perinium and discomfort in urethra. I have no pain passing urine, ejaculating or have any discharge. Many thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
That is very reassuring.Try to relax mroe.Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Best wishes,