Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am on 3rd day after inguinal hernia surgery which was sealed

I am on 3rd day after inguinal hernia surgery which was sealed with a mesh patch. the wound is healing well but my testicles are swollen and discoloured and today my penis foreskin is discoloured and swollen and does not fold naturally once I've urinated, is this normal ?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,The swelling and discoloration of testicles and penis can occur after hernia repair and usually settles on its own but if the swelling is too much accompanied by pain with increasing trend you need to see your surgeon for followup. If you do not have much pain and bright red discoloration nothing to worry about but if you have these symptoms head towards your doctor to check if everything fine.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
I have seen you have left a negative rating. Is anything left unanswered? You can attach a photo for more accurate opinion.