Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

IM 67 IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS,JUST HAD A ULTRA SCAN OF MY ABDOMEN,MY

IM 67 IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS,JUST HAD A ULTRA SCAN OF MY ABDOMEN,MY BLADDER IS OK BUT THEY FOUND A CYST ON MY LIVER,REASON FOR THE SCAN WAS HAVING INDIGESTION PROBLEMS
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,What do you want to ask?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im taking lansperole I don't want to be taking these 4ever,wats causing this acid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
``my doctor has told me the cyst isn't giving me any problems should I worry about this?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the reply,There can be many causes of acid reflux. one common cause is hiatal hernia that is part of the stomach moves up through the diaphram and its cure is surgical correction. Other causes includes smoking, obesity, taking large meals and lying down immediately after meals, alcohol intake and certain medications like aspirin ibuprofen or blood pressure medications. You can control acid reflux symptoms by these life style measures. Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day. Quit Smoking, Put blocks under the head of your bed to raise it at least 4 inches to 6 inches.Don't eat at least 2 to 3 hours before lying down.Try sleeping in a chair for daytime naps.Don't wear tight clothes or tight belts.If you're obese, take steps to lose weight with exercise and diet changes.As far as your liver cyst is not causing any problem you can leave it like this but you should get a CT scan to exactly diagnose what kind of cyst is this and you should monitor it so that if it changes in size or cause any problem it can be removed timely.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.