Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have been unable to have a good nights sleep weeks

I have been unable to have a good nights sleep for 2 weeks its just my mind is on all the time i have moved to ireland for 3 months and dont have a gp here yet but feel i need something to help me feel back to normal, i do suffer from mild derpession aswel.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for the query,I think you are unable to sleep because you are having an episode of depression, change of environment is another factor. You need to see a doctor as you need some anxiolytic medication so that it can be controlled right here and you need doctors prescription for these kind of medicines. You can try some relaxation techniques like relaxation exercises, take warm bath before going to bed, have a cup of chamomile tea as it has soothing effect.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.
Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Wish you good health.