Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

What are the various causes of swoollen legs and feet

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Since how long are you having this problem?Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything?Have you been seen for this and had any tests done or been examined?If you wish to talk to me on the phone accept the additional services offer. If not, we can continue on here.Please let me know.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Please give me your phone number so that I can call you right away.
Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Send me your phone number privately on my email address so that I can help you out with your concerns.
Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Just wanted to let you know that there are many causes of swollen feet which include the following:
1. Heart disease
2. Liver disease
3. Kidney disease
4. Malabsorption
5. Incompetent veins of the legs.
All these causes must be ruled out with further tests, if you have not had those already.
Please provide your contact number so that I can contact you over the phone to give you a more detailed answer.
Kindest regards