Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Have we been cut off

Customer Question

hello,have we been cut off
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
I responded to your follow-up question in your original post, but it was posted about the same time as this question. If you are unable to see it, let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it is not there can I phone instead
Let me copy and paste it here. Just a moment.
You asked whether all these problems are related. My answer was - You are having symptoms that are related to two sections of the spine, so there would also be two different anatomic issues to be able to explain both sets of symptoms. The injury that was sustained in the neck would not cause these symptoms affecting the lower back, hips, and legs (which is the sciatica that your physio mentioned). However, there can be degenerative changes in both the neck and the lower spine that is contributing to both sets of symptoms, so all of your symptoms could be indirectly related, but they would not all be directly related.