Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I am male, I think i have a problem which could lead to

I am male,
I think i have a problem which could lead to something bad
It started as
-Wanking from magazines
-Internet Porn
-Sex with Pillow
-Stealing woman underwear from family and friends to pretend i am f**king them and to get dirty images of them in my mind
-Watching adult webcams
-Wearing Woman's clothes
-Having no money to watch adult webcams so webcaming to get money
-Enjoying the attention when webcaming so carried on doing it and still do
-Visiting escorts and still think about it and have visited one recently
-Webcaming as i enjoy it
I webcam online on adult websites I don't care who watches I just like the sexual attention and the fact that people call me sexy,give me comments, love to watch me and see me naked. When i Webcam I enjoy dressing up in woman's clothes.
I don't fancy men but when i webcam it's normally men who watch me and it does not bother me as i don't see them naked they only see me.
I fear this behaviour will get out of hand and lead to me doing something else or people may find out and videos may end online of me naked.
Can you help explain why i do this and maybe how to stop it or just understand why i do it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still watch webcams and think about visiting escorts Female escorts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
and have purchased woman underwear as wellI Have never Had GF or had sex with someone other then an escort
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidthe male sex drive can be very strong and is driving you to do these things.it is very common for men to think about sex and to think about women and sex and escortsbut it sounds like your conscious in your brain is causing you to be a bit worried about your behaviorand that you don't want to be caught doing some of these things.these issues would be best to talk with a psychotherapist or a sex therapist about themhow old are you?let me know if you have questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 23
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
are you willing to ask your GP doctor to refer you to a therapist to talk about these issues?there is nothing sexually wrong with what you are doing.but if you are worried about webcaming and someone finding out about what you are doing, then you should talk to a therapist about this.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com