My aunt is in constant horrific pain and her GP + gastroentrologist have not been able to do anything about it. I am posting all of her symptoms + current medication below in hope that atleast you can tell me which specialist to take her to for this. We can go private as long as they can atleast diagnose what is wrong with her. Please please help.
She is 65 years old and has had depression for the past 30 years. She has an ulcer in the stomach and recently got a polyp removed from her stomach about a month ago which started bleeding and the doctor had to take precautionary measures which apparently worked.
Her throat feels like its closing up. Lips(specially lower one) have black spots which constantly hurt/burn. She has also has sore burning sensation in her tongue and throat. And constant bad taste in her mouth.
Both sides of neck are very sore and stiff. She has constant horrible pain in her neck, temples, head and jaw.
She constantly feels like she has fever with running nose and eyes. She also sneezes and coughs quite a bit. These symptoms get worse in the evening.
Her current medication:
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg [email protected]
- Palexia Tapentadol 50mg 3 tablets a day.
- Zolpidem 10mg [email protected]
- Imapramine 25mg 1 in afternoon and 1 in the evening.
- Amlodipine 5mg 1 in morning
- Atenelol 50mg 1 in morning
- Mebeverine 135mg 3 times a day.
- Omeprazole - 20mg 1 in morning and 1 in evening.
+ Movicol etc for constipation.
Any help/guidance would be much appreciated. She is in constant agony. Please please help.