Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I'm 21 years old and over the past, maybe, six

Customer Question

Hello, I'm 21 years old and over the past, maybe, six months my penis has started to rotate anti clockwise. I'd say its probably at about a 90 degree angle now... Can anything be done? This is destroying all my confidence... I've tried looking on the internet and I can't really find any information about it... I live in England and our health service only pay for select things, so i also worry that if a treatment is available they won't pay for it because it isn't life or death... I've been unable to find a genital specialist on here, so I thought urology in the next best thing, I apologise if I'm wrong! Please help if you can?! Thank you

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Tad awkward considering the original question hahahahah, but yes, I'd like to wait. I thought the question got forwarded to Dr. Y? Does this mean he's read it and doesn't know the answer or?? I'm slightly confused!

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

According to the internet the best bet in an Andrologist, or a Urologist.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please send me a picture or two so that I can help you out in a better way.Regards
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
You can email me your pictures on my email.