Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I want to try a bat binder xls medical I have manage

I want to try a bat binder xls medical for example I have manage to lose one and a half stone it has taken a year naturally I need a knee replacement so need to lose more before they will do the operation. I take blood pressure tablets thyroxine and simasatin. Would it be safe for a short while? exersize is limited because of knee.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.Do you mean Fat Binder XLS that uses Litramine as the primary active ingredient?
I had asked about whether you meant Fat Binder XLS and have not heard back, so will answer assuming that this is what you meant. The recommendation for the use of Fat Binder XLS states that people should not take the product if they are taking medicines that lower cholesterol until they have talked with their doctor, such as the simvastatin in your case. The concern is that adding a product that blocks absorption of fat to a medicine that affects the metabolism of fat may have too much of an additive effect. This concern would be greater in someone that is having a strong response to the simvastatin. For the vast majority of people taking simvastatin, it would be safe to take the Fat Burner XLS, but it would be appropriate to ask your doctor about your most recent lipid profile and whether there is any risk to also take the Fat Burner XLS. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know. If you know the results of the most recent lipid profile, then I can comment further.