Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

My name is ***** ***** im looking on my sister,

Hi, my name is ***** ***** im looking for advice on my sister, all she's been eating for the last 3 years is fries potatoes an pasta and no meet she claims to be a vegetarian but she doesn't like veg either, im worried about her, to me it looks like shes slowly killing herself.. do I need to be worried?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.How old is your sister?Has she been seen?Any tests done?Does she have any other medical problems?Is she on any medications for anything at the moment?Please let me know.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She's 34, she's not been seen by anybody, she's very stubborn , she's on no med an no med conditions an shes had no tests
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I understand that it is tough to get to a doctor and have routine blood tests done but I think she requires routine blood tests done to make sure she is not deficient in any nutrient because her diet seems very inadequate which can lead to iron deficiency among other nutrient deficiencies and can also cause low hemoglobin as well among other things.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at the top right-hand-corner as that is the only way I am credited on here by the website for helping you out.Kindest regards