Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have two issues. 1 I itch when I have a wash in the morning

Customer Question

I have two issues.
1 I itch when I have a wash in the morning and itch on and off during the day.
2 From time to time My skin has a sensitive patch. Right now I have a sensitive patch on my head since yesterday.
Why are these things happening?
Nicholas.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.These symptoms suggest likely koebner phenomenon.This occurs from the irritation of the underlying skin layer from change in environment.Can be called eczema in layman's term as well.You can upload a pic here also.Topical steroid ointment like hydrocortisone can be used to treat the condition.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/