Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I'm using the pill and I forget to take the pill 20 and I remember

I'm using the pill and I forget to take the pill 20 and I remember the pill 21 late. For example I use to take the pill at 3 and I remember to take at 7. So i take 2 pills at the take and I stop taking. After this I have an different period. Where my discharge was brown and it was for 3 days. I had relations during that month. The pregnancy test was negative. So, my weird period could be related with my mistake to taking the pills? or could I be pregnant? A month ago I had intercourse and I forget to take 1 pill and the next day I took 2 the same day. I use condom but we think some semen was in my vagina at the end (I don't know that happen).
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for this questionI'm Dr. Phil and I'm ready to helpYes, the problem is likely due to the alteration in taking your pillsI would recommend you get checked to be 100% sure But that is the likely cause