Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Will my allergy - lumpy itchy scalp, from using pregnacare

Customer Question

Will my allergy - lumpy itchy scalp, from using pregnacare original harm my unborn baby? I'm 16 weeks & have been taking them daily for last 12 weeks?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.No, your allergy. lumpy itchy scalp from taking pregnacare will not harm your baby.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at the top right-hand-corner as that is the only way I am credited on here by the website for helping you out.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at the top right-hand-corner as that is the only way I am credited on here by the website for helping you out.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards