Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
20638885

Lower back pain both legs only when walk about 50meter goes

Customer Question

Lower back pain both legs only when walk about 50meter goes numb as I ask before.Do you recognise American Non Surgical spine institution. Vertebral Axial Decompression for all spine related problems. ( A VAX - D CLINIC )
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr.Amita replied 1 year ago.
HelloI amCustomerand I would be assisting you with your concern today.I notice that you have had to wait for so long to get an answer.Unfortunately as experts we do not have any control on this.I am answering as soon I saw your question.The axial decompression therapy has been promoted aggressively for treatment for all types of spine problem .Unfortunately the effectiveness of this therapy is not proven.There has not been a single study which has proven this to be effective for spine problems.In fact a case has been reported where this led to increased disc bulge which had to be operated upon.This is the initial answer.Please reply for any clarification.