Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I suffer from asthma and am very phlegm was can I use to alleviate

Customer Question

I suffer from asthma and am very phlegm was can I use to alleviate this
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Since how long are you having this problem?Can you please numerate all the medications that you are on?Do you have fever?Any other medical problems?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 month. Ventolin. Seretide uniphyllin no fever no other medical problems
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
The first thing that is very important is that you should try and use as much mist as you can to soften the phlegm so that it can be expelled. Warm mist is particularly helpful.Acetylcysteine is a medication that is also a mucolytic drug i.e. it breaks the mucous or phlegm in the lungs that will help.Acetylcysteine is a prescription drug FYI.Let me know if you have more questions. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards