Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have sleep apnoea and require a second opinion as to dri

I have sleep apnoea and require a second opinion as to driving
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Yes I agree with your consultant in that you must not drive because patients with sleep apnea can doze off while driving and that is extremely dangerous for them.So I would strongly recommend against driving as well.Let me know if you have more questions. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not get tired during the day and do not fall asleep at any time. I have probably had this for many years but never had a driving accident.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Ok, in that case you may be able to drive then.I do not know why your doctor is not letting you drive then.Let me know if you have more questions. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know what I can do about it. Would you be able to provide me with some form of written confirmation
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I would have loved to provide a written confirmation if it would help you but anything given on the internet cannot be counted as an official verdict and will not be accepted anywhere.You need to have your doctor write it for you or any doctor who you can see in person.Please rate me by clicking on one of the stars.Regards