Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I made few labs checking up .. i lost 9 Kg

Customer Question

hi, i made few labs for general checking up .. i lost 9 Kg in 1 month but i was really sad and not eating well ,, then i started to feel that my urine output is less than usual ,, so i decided to do some labs to check if there is something wrong ,, most of the results was ok but few of the things was ( not normal ) but i dont know what they actually mean:MCP: 12.5 - high
AST(GOT): 11 - high
Lymph count:3.9 - high
lymph % : 51.1 - high
NEUT count : 2.37 - low
NEUT %: 39.2 - low
ESR: 24 - high
RBCs; 4.03 - low
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.These abnormalities are only mild and not something that would indicate any disease process.You are fine and have nothing to worry about as far as I am concerned.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you Dr. SH,
those lab results are usually the same since 2013, every time i do labs i find high ESR and high lymph .... with this mild state!!
i just want to ask that i sometimes have sever pain in my rib cage, it comes every 2 or 3 months and stays for 2 or 3 days then it disappear this started around 6 years ago.
i also have bad coughing when i eat heavy meal and this can last until i vomit !! and this started like 10 y ago
i am 28 y old.
can this be related to those results ?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
No I think that your symptoms are unrelated to the lab results.With your symptoms I would recommend that you should be on a medication to reduce stomach acid like omeprazole which is available without a prescription and you should also take something like motilium 10 mg three times a day to increase the movement of your stomach. This is also over-the-counter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i used to take motilium but it never really helped me !!
and i also dont have any acidity!!
what about the pain in my rib cage ? what can be the cause for this ?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Pain in the rib cage is something that can happen very commonly. This happens when you have pulled your intercostal muscle.If motilium has not helped I would recommend trying metoclopramide which is a stronger pill than motilium.Even if you do not have typical symptoms of acidity I would still want that you should be on omeprazole as it will help with your vomiting and help with the coughing after a heavy meal.Coughing happens because of acid reflux which is something that is helped by taking omeprazole.Regards