Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I am a bit worried about STI's. last night i went to

Customer Question

hello i am a bit worried about STI's. last night i went to a gay club with a friend and all i did was have someone lick my nipples for a few min ( i am sure that is not rick of anything) then a guy put his hand down my pants and tried to touch my penis he did for a second and i pulled him away - he did not masturbate me or anything just went to touch. i also kissed him briefly on the lips ( not french deep kissing). earlier that night ( 35 min or so before) i seen him about to rim someone - i dont know if he did in the end or not.
my question is - is there any rick of anything ? i called my own Dr and he said no, there was nothing to worry about
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I am Dr.Customer experienced specialis in sexual medicine and pleased to help you with your question. You don't have to worry at all. It is impossible to transmit a HIV Virus by kissing or touching nipples or penis. Furthermore, the virus is inaktivated after a couple of seconds in the air. So you had neither direct contact with anal mucous membrane an no insertion of sperm into wounds or your rectum. You are definitely safe. I wish you all the best!