Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I am a bit worried about STI's. last night i went to a

Customer Question

hello i am a bit worried about STI's. last night i went to a gay club with a friend and all i did was have someone lick my nipples for a few min ( i am sure that is not rick of anything) then a guy put his hand down my pants and tried to touch my penis he did for a second and i pulled him away - hedid not masturbate me or anything just went to touch. i also kissed him briefly on the lips ( not french deep kissing). earlier that night ( 35 min or so before) i seen him about to rim someone - i dont know if he did in the end or not.
my question is - is there any rick of anything ? i called my own Dr and he said no, there was nothing to worry about
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer. No, there is no risk of any STIs in this situation. Hand stimulation of the genitals would not be a source of STIs, even if there was longer stimulation that results in ejaculation. Licking or sucking on nipples also would not carry any risk. Kissing also does not carry any risk, even if there had been recent oral stimulation of another person's anus. So, none of the activity in which you engaged would pose any risk for STIs. If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.