Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My husband was in a car accident 2 years ago. Soon after the

My husband was in a car accident 2 years ago. Soon after the accident he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. His BG levels vary from 12-16 each morning even though he is on 160mg Glicazide and 1 slow release Metformin which he can just about tolerate because of gastric issues.
My question is could this be related to the car accident? Also can you tell me what can be done to bring his bg down. Very worried.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also forgot to mention he has lost quite a lot of weight.He did try cutting down on carbs which did bring down his bg for a while but he lost even more weight so had to go to eating more. Early day but still not much weight gain.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Where exactly he got the trauma in car accident? Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
I am going to call you. Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Call is not connecting on your phone. Do you have a Skype ID? Is this mobile number or land line? Regards
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your business. I wish and pray that he gets well soon. Regards