Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am getting a kind of pulsating sensation in my right ear ,

Customer Question

I am getting a kind of pulsating sensation in my right ear , I have no real hearing loss but feel it kind of slightly pulsing and vibrating to noises , when quiet it seems to calm down a bit but a strange feeling to have as it is effecting my hearing generally , what could this be and how can I stop the pulsing and slight vibration to noise as desperately want clarity hearing normally
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No nothing
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
You are having what is called as pusatile tinnitus.This commonly happens due to high blood pressure but other causes must also be considered and ruled out.MRI of your brain to look at the inner part of your ear is required as far as I am concerned to rule out causes inside the inner ear or the brain.You need to consult an ENT doctor for further evaluation.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards