Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Dr David anxiety Mark here again Do you know about blood

Hi dr David anxiety Mark here again
Do you know about blood groups ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyes, I know about blood groupswhat is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had my blood work done Monday
6 months for the liver.
All perfect the blood count was all normal.
And my ultrasound of abdomen was all normal too the liver reported normal in every way.
Great.
They also posted my blood group which is b positive. Rare in uk. And related to Asia and India.
Big surprise.
Does this group make any difference to my health ?
I read an article which said it was actually related to long life. In a few studies ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
no, B+ blood group does not make any difference to your health.we don't look to B types to helps us predict your life or health in the futureold cultures like in China and non western medicine have old wives beliefs for things like this which are not really supported by medical studies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. That's fine. I posted my results for you to take a look.
But b s have no extra risks for health. ?
And is. The blood available. Being rare?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
no extra health risks.blood is available for you if you need it.it is not that rare.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does seem to come from India and Asia. Do you agree that blood comes from origins from the globe. As most commentators post this. ?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
no. all the blood types are mixed and seen all around the world.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Interesting.
So is b positive actually rare. ?
In the uk it's 3 percent of the population. O is 60 percent.