DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I suffered a stroke in Sept 2014, since then I have

Hi, I suffered a stroke in Sept 2014, since then I have returned to live with my mother.
Unfortunately there has been a steady amount of abuse from both 140 West Auckland Road (Mr & Mrs J. Huscroft) and from 136 West Auckland Road (Mr & Mrs K. Rennison.)
I need some help with this as I was all right about my personal safety before my stroke, now I feel I could be going mad!
Thank You
David Kitching
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.I am sorry that you had to go through all this.I would strongly recommend that you visit the following website for further help on this problem:https://www.gov.uk/report-abuse-of-older-personThe website gives contact details on who to contact and how to proceed.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Mate, it isn't too bad all the time -which makes it a bit worse!- I have tried phoning The Local Police Station, however this will have been of no use as shortly after that I was detained in The Local Psychiatric Hospital!
That was possibly down to a number of factors Benzodiazepine use, previous Sections ( albeit 20-odd year ago) and having a stroke can cause symptoms identical to types of mental illness.
The Psychiatrist whom I saw was so convinced I was a "mental" he went to the extent of telling me that, "I had not had a stroke"
Either he and others are trying to fit me to an irrelevant profile, I said he was mistaken?
However his futile efforts are diverting bare NHS resources from helping anyone who needs appropriate help, including me!
Prick!
I suppose I could try and contact the above organisation, but they have not acted in a way which would be proven under the gaze of authority. They may be Nazi Abusers! Clever too? Oh yeah!
Thank You for the time.
Respectfully
David Kitching
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
I am opting out so that others can help you out in a better way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah, whatever....
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HiI am a double board certified US doctor.What question remains for you?
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I am is as important as what I know.
Oh, f**k off!
David