Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am an 18 year old girl on the contraceptive pill Cilest and

I am an 18 year old girl on the contraceptive pill Cilest and have been taking it for four years now. Today I am starting the Protein World slender blend diet plan which involves two different pills as well as a protein shake. One is a multi vitamin dietary supplement and the other is a metabolism boosting supplement to be taken daily with the slender blend shake. When taking these capsules will the effectiveness of the contraceptive pill decrease?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.There is no known interaction between the vitamin dietary supplement, protein world slender blend diet plan and the contraceptive pill that you are on.You can take these safely without any issues.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards