Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

8th I had a where I touched the strippers

Customer Question

Hi ***** 8th I had a lapdance where I touched the strippers vagina a few times. The day before I had a slight cut on my finger no bleeding just opening a beer botthe.
My main concern is herpetic whitlow no one seems to have heard of it but a week later I had a burning feeling in my finger I still don't have any blisters and it's been 12 days since the incident. But I am going crazy thinking this burning is a sign of the blisters to come. Or am I overthinking please advice me on this condition .
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidherpetic whitlow is most commonly contracted by dental workers and medical workers exposed to oral secretionsit sounds like you are overthinking the situation.a burning sensation is not enough to call it herpetic whitlow.herpetic whitlow would cause an ulcer or blister on your finger or cuticle area.it sounds like you are letting your anxiety and your guilt and regret about the situation get out of control for youlet me know if you have questions.