Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

What condition could the symton of numbness on the right side

what condition could the symton of numbness on the right side of the body indicate
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you please let me know what your age and gender is?Since how long are you having these symptoms?Did they start suddenly or gradually appeared and then worsened?Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything?Please let me know.Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have the symptoms. I would like to know as a general question, for my information! What condition numbness of the right side of the body may indicate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In addition to my previous post could it be a prerequisite for heart attack or stroke?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response.The most likely cause of such symptoms is a stroke.Another cause is vitamin B12 deficiency or neuropathy.This is not a sign of heart attack at all.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would the symptoms of numbness on the left side of the body indicate heart or stroke?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Would indicate a stroke and not a heart attack.This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am paid here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating.Kindest regards